Be Water Wise
Everything is extra thirsty in the summer – your kids, household pets, and even your lawn. It is normal to want to combat high heats with extra water, but there are better ways. Lawn Care Plus can help you conserve on outdoor water usage and make each drop go further and last longer.
The 50/50 Rule!
Over 50% of your water bill goes to your lawn!
Many homeowners over water their lawns and landscapes by up to 30 percent. Minimizing your outdoor water consumption can help save the environment, precious H2O, and keep more money in your wallet.
We offer control box programming services, sprinkler system inspection and adjustment services, and complete system overhauls. Big or small, we’ve seen it all. Call Lawn Care Plus today!
- Set six identical cans at various distances from the sprinklers within the spray pattern of the sprinkler zone & run the zone for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, turn off the zone and measure the water level in each can. Write down the amount of water inside each can. Differences in the amount of water in each can will tell you what areas within each zone need more or less water.
- Move or adjust the sprinkler nozzle to make each zone more efficient.
- Pour all the water into one can, which equals the amount of water your sprinkler system delivers in one hour.
- Based on this number (inches per hour), you can determine how long the sprinkler must run to provide your lawn with the amount of water it needs.
- Zone Timer: 20 Minutes
- Frequency: 3 Cycles per Week
- Desired precipitation should be 0.5-0.75 inches per zone, per cycle.